An Important Post for Our Senior Citizen Customers
At Doormatic, we’ve proudly served homeowners across the UK for more than 20 years. In fact, some of our customers are second and even third-generation families!
As you can imagine, we really have heard it all when it comes to horror stories about what other companies have done and tried to get away with. However, the good news is, karma soon got the better of them and they have now gone out of business. The bad news is that, just like any industry, there is still the odd bad one still lurking around there.
And that brings us to our post today, which we are aiming to reach our senior citizen customers, in addition to their families, friends and carers. Without naming and shaming, we recently heard an unfortunate story of a company, which was caught overcharging a senior citizen customer by such an substantial amount for service of over £1500 when the cost should have only been £100.
The reason we bring this up is not to get everyone’s heart racing in a panic, but because we know that more and more senior citizens in the UK, families, friends and carers are extremely concerned that they may be being taken advantage of. We really do understand your concerns and that is why we are proud to remind you of our promises here at Doormatic that we have kept for the last 20 years:
- We will never recommend a product or service if we do not feel it will truly benefit our customers.
- We will never, ever force our customers (regardless of their age) into making a purchase or a decision.
- We will happily talk to our customers’ family members, friends or any other linked individuals because we are proud that our prices and services are transparent and genuine.
- Building relationships with our customers is important to us. We treat every customer and potential customer equally.
- All of our work and services are fully backed with a legal binding contract that protects our customers, not just us. Its even in writing if you would like to see for yourself.
If you have any further questions about what we have discussed in our blog today, or if you would like to talk to us about our products and services, then please do not hesitate to give us a call. We will be more than happy to answer your questions, and do what we can to reassure you that you are protected and in safe hands here at Doormatic.